Prosper, a 300 level student of Business Administration, reportedly died after emptying a bottle of banned insecticide “Sniper” into his stomach. He had sent a chilling message to his girlfriend that he “will be dead by morning.”
A neighbor who resides with Prosper at Swagger Lodge, Achala told NGLatest:
“Around 12:23am, we started hearing noise from him snoring heavily. At first we thought it was normal until it got unbearable. So we had to enter his room and found him lying on the floor. Then we started praying, after which we made arrangements for him to be taken to the hospital. Before then, we had already forced palm oil down his throat. So on getting to the nurse, she confirmed him dead.
No be today dem begin dey get wahala. He usually complain that the girlfriend is giving her tough time. In fact, he used to cook and take to the girls lodge. He frequents it. He had earlier called the girlfriends best friend and asked her to take good care of his girlfriend for him. The death is a painful one.”