Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
- HR Officer responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company.
- An HR officer must have a clear understanding of their employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Required to not only deal with staff welfare and administration-centred activities, but also strategy and planning by assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Your aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer’s business aims.
Must be capable and have experience in doing the following:
- Recruiting Staff;
- Creating Job Descriptions;
- Preparing Job Adverts;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing Staff Handbooks;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Checking Application Forms;
- Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
- A Degree/HND in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or any other related course of study
- A minimum of 2 years working Experience
- Residing in Lagos
- Having excellent written and spoken communication.
- Strong Administrative and Organisational skills
- Being proactive and self-motivated.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to work with a team
- Having math skills
Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Sell various types of policies to individual.
- Ensure renewal of policies when due.
- Calculate premium/establish payment methods.
- Organizes the general list of prospective client.
- Manage all client queries in a professional manner.
- A B.sc or OND or HND of any field.
- Self driven/dynamic personality
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle stress
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Negotiation/problem solving
- Relationship management
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Developing, implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals).
- Supervising and mentoring a team of quality control inspectors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Business Acumen.
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development.
Job Title: PHP Programmer/Web Developer
- Work on multiple projects at the same time and ensure projects are completed on time.
- Design, build and support web application.
- Produce intuitive and appealing UI.
- Should possess the ability to develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and translate this to the design and implementation of the application.
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures.
- GIT & BitBucket.
- HTML, HTML5, & CSS3.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
- PHP and MySQL.
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant (PA)
- Maintain current database of key business contacts, employees and other stakeholders following business documentation policy
- Report writing, updates minutes of all key meetings attended by the MD
- Ordering of parts, items as recommended by the MD
- Liaison correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Documentation and archiving of information
- Record keeping and information maintenance
- Management of the MD’s calendar and appointments
- Support resource for Sales development and marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration
- Ability to work under pressure and very flexible working conditions
- Targeted, independent working method
- Excellent communication skills
- Very competent in enterprise resource planning tools, preferably SAP and MS Office packages
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
Competence (in order of importance):
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Computer Literacy – competent in the use of Microsoft tools e.g. MS project, word, Power point and Excel
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2017.