EagleLife-Line Concept Limited seeks the services of Microbiologist, The person will be responsible for identifying and isolating infectious disease-causing organisms. Accordingly conduct examinations on specimens and animals for bacterial, viral, protozoan and fungal infections.
This position is open for Microbiologists, Nutritionists and Biochemists.
- Monitoring and identifying microorganisms;
- Tracking of microorganisms in a range of environments;
- Monitoring and assessing samples from a range of sources;
- Following regular sampling schedules within a specific environment;
- Using a variety of identification methods, including molecular techniques, to test samples;
- Developing new techniques, products and processes.
- Minimum HND/Bsc.
- 2 years working experience.
- Quality focus.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Confident and possess leadership skills.
- Intelligent don’t confuse with academic.
- Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle tough fast environment.
Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments; preparation and monitoring; research, analyze and make recommendations on microbes, management and procedural practices.
How to apply:
A detailed CV should be forwarded to [email protected]
5 working days from this job placement.
Note every application should come from lagos residents only or from those willing to relocate.