Workforce Group – Our client is a leading provider of Information, and Communication Technology solutions services across West, Central, and Eastern Africa, especially cloud services, enabling SMEs to exploit cloud services for commerce and management.
JOB TITLE: Contact Centre Agents
- Our client is currently seeking Contact Centre Agents for a telemarketing job at their head office in Lekki, Lagos.
- Contact Centre Agents are expected to sell software subscription packages to various kinds of SMEs within Lagos.
- Contact Centre Agents are expected to sell 20 – 30 subscription packages to SMEs and event planners very month.
- They will earn a basic pay of N20, 000 and a 20% commission each subscription that is sold.
- Cold calling customers to inform them of the benefits of becoming an active subscriber.
- Build strong relationship with clients, gather feedback and effectively inform potential Clients.
- Convert business leads into sales by building a relationship with potential clients and relating software benefits into solutions for their businesses.
- Follow up on all existing subscribers and gather feedback.
- Adequately resolve all customers’ complaints and provide adequate information on all inquiries.
- Keep accurate data on potential clients and pass it on to the Sales Agents to enable them efficiently convert leads into sales.
- Must be OND and O’ Level Holder.
- Must be resident in Lekki and environs.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Smart and can adapt to new work environments.
How to Apply
Interested OND/O’ Level holders who live in Lekki and environs should send their CVs to [email protected].