A Nigerian couple living in Mbaise, Imo state and their child were severly burnt after a gun powder blast incident at their home.
According to online reports, the man, Mr Fenian Eke, last Thursday, August 3, in Mbaise, Imo State was making a gunpowder when it caught fire and exploded, injuring his wife and kid.
Appealing to all good-spirited Nigerians to come to their aid, Here’s what Hallmark Chibuzo Paul wrote;
“My fellow life severs who is at Mbaise pls, please someone should help us visit Holy Rosary Hospital Nguru Mbaise……Popularly known as Ogbor Hospital to see Mr Fenian Eke who got burnt with his wife and a child on thursday night, Mr Fenian Eke is was making gun powder before it caught fire and burnt them but thanks to the almighty that they re still alive, we cant let them die NO we will never let them die, please any body in mbaise or mbano please help me visit this hospital to know the situation, before we proceed.
Pls Donate to save FENIAN EKE WIFE AND CHILD . Account name: BDMG Resources Limited.
Bank: GTBANK PLC
Ac number: 0246496310
Fenian Mobile number:08102271010
Together we can save this family, we can’t let them die. We need to raise fund before Friday 11th August according to the doctor. Pls share and save a life. (GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW)