Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Type: Contract (6 months renewable)
- H/She will manage the production of management reports and budgets for the organization and assist in financial planning processes.
- H/She will develop strong business partnering relationships with management teams and budget holders.
- Manage and ensure the integrity of the Monthly Management accounts process.
- Assist with the forecasting & annual budgeting process.
- Assist with preparation of year end accounts, liaising with auditors as required.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, including reconciliation of statutory accounts with management accounts.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the CFO.
- Provide variance analysis and commentary.
- Consolidate annual budget, including long-term cashflow planning, and rolling business plan/forecast information for subsequent years.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the accounting management system and balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks within the finance department
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Minimum 4 years financial experience with previous involvement in management accounts, commercial analysis and stock management.
- Strong IT skills essential, in particular Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate and consolidate data from different sources.
- Ability to use initiative and work pro-actively with strong problem solving skills
- Highly numerate with strong organizational capability.
- Maintain strong relationships with other teams delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly indicate “Management Accountant” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.