25th and Staffing – Our client, a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, located in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Senior Manager – Procurement Operations
- To ensure timely ordering and receipt of all locally sourced material.
- To ensure timely payment to all suppliers – locally sourced and imported material.
- To ensure timely creation and approval of Local Purchase Order (LPO).
- To ensure execution and compliance based on terms of LPO. Primary point of contract with vendors for order execution.
- Contract Management of terms of LPO for all suppliers along with LPO Aging.
- To develop and implement paperless system starting from user request generation, approval, quote comparison right up to generation and communication of LPO to vendor.
- To ensure timely payment to all vendors across all material groups.
- Management of exception situations with respect to material receipt and execution.
- Record and report price trends across all A class locally sourced items
- Ensure timely registration for all SCD vendors
- Ensure new item codes generation for all raw and packaging materials
Interfaces for Executive Day Job
- Planning Manager
- Category Purchase Managers for locally sourced material
- Finance Departmental – Payables Team
- SCD Warehousing Team
- Quality Department
- All Local Suppliers
Qualifications and Experience
- Work Experience of 7- 8 years in an MNC
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in the area of Local Purchases in Nigeria
- Experience working with ERP systems & Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
- High level of system and process orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and Timely Communication
- Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
- Sense of Urgency
- Relationship Management
- External Orientation
- N10m – N13m p/a.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] with the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.