Just recived this from a friend, thought it worth sharing for those that looking for jobs:
A reputable Marine and Oil & Gas Service Company located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is searching for vibrant and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in her organization.
1. POSITION: CASHES/QAQC MANAGER
QUALIFICATION: B. Sc. or HND in any Engineering field, professional certifications in NEBOSH, possession of Lead Auditor Certification, and ISPON membership will be an added advantage.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 3 – 5 years relevant professional experience. Work experience in a marine Company and knowledge of the vessel will be an added advantage.
Highly proactive and articulate in communication, possess excellent leadership and management skill, good interpersonal skills. Highly-skilled in coaching and training, Conversant with OHSAS 18001:2007, IS09001:2008/2015, ISO 14001, STCW convention, SOLAS Convention and the (ISM) code.
• Responsible for writing and editing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), supervision of all amendments and revisions and distribution of all quality documents to process heads.
• Ensure that products, processes, facilities and systems conform with quality standards
• Carryout periodic audits to monitor processes, facilities and systems/conduct management review meetings in line with standards.
• Ensure sensitization of employees on quality management system and ensure compliance Hold regular Drill
• Ensure regular safety inspection on facility/Vessels and fix all non-conformities
• Carryout HSE Induction for new employees
• Ensure PPE’s are provided & properly used
• Ensure good housekeeping practices within the work environment
• Conduct monthly HSE meetings, safety training programs to protect employees against harm, and maintain safe working conditions.
• Perform work place analysis, determine employee exposure to risk, and institute safe work procedures.
• Conduct daily safety inspections, document findings, and implement corrective actions.
• Maintain all job required documentation related to safety issues, i.e. accident reports, inspection reports, training logs etc.
• Conduct accident investigations and facilitate the return to work program.
• Manage base and field job Risk Assessments
• Oversee the day to day operations of the Community Relations Department including, but not limited to:
Program Development and Implementation
Departmental Communication (Internal and external)
Community Outreach and Programs
• Maintain and grow community partnerships within the organization
• Manage the planning and implementation of all community Relations programs and events
• Plan and manage the department budget
• Oversee social media, web content, calendars and other communication materials for the department
• Production of periodic HSE reports, including statistics.
• Any other job as assigned by the Executive Management
2. POSITION: Business Development Officer
QUALIFICATION: BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Work experience in a Marine Company will be an added advantage.
• Must be a Female
• Proven business development record
• Experience in customer support
• IT knowledge and proficiency in social media interaction
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Ensure improvement of the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
• Understanding the company’s long – term marketing strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Find potential new customers and ensure existing clients are satisfied and positive.
• Plan and conduct business meetings
• Develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objective.
• Participate in pricing and contract negotiation process using variety of method to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conference, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with view to developing new services, product and distribution channels.
• Identity opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in business opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to: