Update: Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. Ekiti State, (ABUAD) 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening form is now on sale.
All the applicants who wish to study at Afe Babalola University, for the 2017 academic session (POST-UTME/DE) are hereby inform that the application forms are currently on sale and the full details on how to obtain the form is published below. (nigeriaschool.com.ng)
To be eligible for ABUAD Admission screening, candidates MUST have scored 180 or above in the just concluded 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB).
ABUAD ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred naira, (N10,500.00) only into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)
· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
2.0 CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N10,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2017.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng then payment can either be made online or directly to the designated accounts
- Download POST UTME REGISTRATION FORM here
- Download CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM here
- Download INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FORM here
- Purchase form directly after having made payment online or to the designated accounts from any of the designated selling centres
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR BOTH UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
ABUAD POST UTME SCREENNG CENTRE & DATE
The management of Afe Babalola University has announced the Post UTME Admission Screening Date and schedule for the 2017/2018 academic session as follows;
ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING DATE
Screening Exercise: Saturday 8th July, 2017
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Port Harcourt Polytechnic, (formerly Rivers State College of Arts & Science), Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu
SCREENING REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents;
a. Print out of 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Completed Bio-Data Application Form.
c. Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
d. Original copy of Birth Certificate
e. Testimonial from last school attended.
f. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
g. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
h. Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security)
j. Completed Form for Change of University (for applicants changing to ABUAD)
2. Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study).
3. Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4 years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
4. Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4 years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level relevant subjects.
NB: FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST ON EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporate and should arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences)
For more details, available programmes, please visit the school Admission Page Here.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this info with your friends.