April 28, 2016

Photos: How A Man Was Set Ablaze While Receiving Fresh Air Outside His Residence

Photos: How A Man Was Set Ablaze While Receiving Fresh Air Outside His Residence 

Just came across this story on Facebook. According to the update, the man was set ablaze by an unknown person (who probably knew his routine) when he was getting some fresh air outside his house in Kastina State.

 Photos: How A Man Was Set Ablaze While Receiving Fresh Air Outside His ResidencePhotos: How A Man Was Set Ablaze While Receiving Fresh Air Outside His Residence

Mr. Muhammad Lawal who is currently in a critical condition at the
Katsina General Hospital said the weather was so hot that he decided to
sleep outside his house at night when he suddenly felt someone pour
gasoline on him and set him ablaze. He began to scream for help but
before people could come to his rescue, he has sustained first degree
burn.

Muhammad is asking the general public to come to his aid as
he does not have fund to foot his medical bills. You can find Malam
Lawan Katsina General Hospital, patients group room 3, bed 11.

  Share on Google+
Latest updates
Top